The most powerful engagement tool ever
The Social Wi-Fi added value: data
Your customers want to see concrete results, a significant number or new registrations and returning users, happy and engaged customers.
The Social Dashboard is the analytics and data capture tool that Wecio designed for your customers, to let them analyze data and insights with a nice graphic interface, without having permission to change Wi-Fi configurations. That’s your job, your added-value.
>> Wecio multi-roles
The Social Dashboard will boost your sales!
The social dashboard has a very user-friendly interface.
The user can select the tab he prefers and a time period (day/week/month/custom date range), then he sees both detailed and summarized data of his hotspot.
You can export data via CSV (included in the Social Dashboard) or through API.
- Top 5 users
- New registrations (unique users)
- Returning users
- Trends of the week/the month/the year
- Social media logins (number of users that used a specific social network to login, trend, single day stats)
- Facebook Likes, check-ins and posts
- Gender and age
- Location (as on Facebook profile): world map or single country stats
Per user data
- Social profile image of the user
- Name and surname
- Age and birth date
- E-mail address
- Social network chosen to log in
- Number of connections to the Wi-Fi network
- Date the user registered on
- AP name and SSID used to connect
- MAC address of the AP
- IP Address and MAC address of the client
Make simple and complex queries in the Social Dashboard and export contacts to your favorite marketing tool or CRM.
- Age or age range
- Location (city and country)
- Login flow (e.g. filter users that signed up with Facebook login)
- Date of registration