Grow your Wi-Fi sales thanks to the hotspot revolution
The growing market of Wi-Fi hotspots
The cloud-managed Wi-Fi market is growing, thanks to the increased adoption of Wi-Fi enabled devices and applications. Retail, education, hospitality and tourism, healthcare, SMBs, public and commercial venues: all of them need WiFi.
The rising use of streamed multimedia content and web services, in particular from mobile devices, increases the extraordinary need for Wi-Fi connectivity and pushes companies’ investments. The Wireless Broadband Alliance predicts that 10.5 million public hotspots will be deployed worldwide by the end of 2018.
You should not lose the chance to embrace the Wi-Fi opportunity at this early stage, developing your successful business in one of the most promising and low-risk markets.
Social Networks + Wi-Fi = Social Wi-Fi. It sells itself!
Thanks to public Wi-Fi, any location owner can improve the overall user experience and therefore his ability to attract users, engage them and convert them to customers. Wi-Fi helps venues to attract a significant number of people, to promote products and services, and to collect valuable data about customers.
Venues that offer Wi-Fi will become more varied in the future: hotels, airports, train stations, conferences, sporting events, restaurants, cafés, retail shops, shopping malls, banks, car dealers, schools, universities… a large number of prospects is there for you.
This is the right moment to enter this business and build a significant customer base.
The Social Wi-Fi strategy
Consumers don’t expect to pay for Wi-Fi: they want well-working, fast and unlimited connectivity for free.
This is the Social Wi-Fi disrupting and innovative business model:
- Attract users in the location with a well-working and free Wi-Fi.
- Collect their data: e-mail, phone number, and social profiles (through Facebook / Google+ / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn / Windows Live / Vkontakte)
- Promote the brand on the authentication splash page, advertise products and services with engaging videos and images, earn Likes, posts and check-ins on your customers’ Facebook pages
- Engage with the users through the Social Dashboard, analyze data, get a snapshot of the day to day online activity.
- Integrate Wecio with a 3rd party CRM or with your favorite Marketing Platform. Leverage the power of data for marketing and sales campaigns.
Discover the power of data
User data is the most important asset for a company: thanks to the new concept of social Wi-Fi you can now generate leads and provide data of thousands of users, at the same time enhancing the user experience.
>> More about data capture and social login
The Wecio Social Dashboard, that comes included in the Wecio all-in-one software, collects data coming from the Wecio Captive Portal (also called Splash Page).
The Social Dashboard is the easy-to-use web dashboard that shows summarized data, trends, advanced user analytics, and Facebook insights (likes, check-ins, posts). Data are ready for download and export to any marketing software or CRM.
This powerful and unrivalled tool is specifically designed to share data with your customers and deliver measurable results.